Any food or eatable substance that is non-poisonous. It can be consumed without harm
1) Which among the following is the edible part in Mango?
Solution: ( b) Mesocarp is the edible part in Mango
2) Which among the following is the edible part in Coconut?
Solution: (b) Endosperm is the edible part in Coconut
3) Cabbage is edible. To which part of the plant does it belong?
Solution: (c) Cabbage is a modified leave that we eat
4) The leaves of tomato plant are poisonous whereas the fruit is edible
Solution: a) Only the fruit (tomato) of tomato plant is edible
5) Which of the following part of the plant is edible?
d) All the above
Solution: (d) The edible parts (leaves, stem, root, fruit, flower, seeds) of the plant differ from plant to plant