Ayurvedic Treatment For Hypertension
Hypertensiona major causes of deathsacross the globe, which can lead to heart attacks, strokes, kidney failures and other complications if not treated on time.
Causes of Hypertension:
- Stress and hectic life-style.
- Vitiation of vata
- Smoking and an excessive intake of intoxicants
- Hardening of the arteries
- Metabolic disorders
- Excessive intake of common table salt
- Overloading of fast foods
Symptoms of Hypertension:
- Pain experienced at the back of the head and neck on waking up, which soon disappears.
- Heart pain
- Frequent urination a
- Nervous tension
- Difficulty in Breathing
Ayurvedic Diet for Hypertension:
- Avoid meat, eggs and salt
- Follow the following vegetarian diet:
- Vegetables: Garlic, lemon,parsley
- Fruits: Indian Gooseberry,Grapefruuit, watermelon
- Dairy: Milk,Cottagecheese,clarified butter.
- Coffee, which contains caffeine, enhances the action of adrenaline and noradrenaline and both are important in increasing blood pressure levels.
- Limit sodium in the diet.y
- Cigarette smokers tend to have high blood pressure. Nicotine increases the resting heart rate and increases the release of the adrenaline
How to prevent hypertension
- Adopting a healthy lifestyle
- Adopting a healthy diet plan
- Regular exercise, yoga, meditation
- Avoiding smoking and drinking
Home Remedies for Hypertension Management
- Chew one clove of garlic every morning
- Eat a mix of 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp ginger juice and 1 tbsp cumin powder twice a day
- Take 1-2 tbsp of amla juice with honey early in the morning
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day