Ayurvedic Therapy For Hair Fall Control
In Ayurveda it is believed that the hair fall is associated to the stability of one’s mind-body structure. In this condition it is considered that the hair is a byproduct for bone formation, ie., the tissues that aid in the bone formation also help in the hair growth in a person.
Ayurvedic Diet for Hairfall:
- Every morning, eat a handful of white sesame seeds, because they contain sufficient amounts of magnesium and calcium that are essential for the growth of your hair.
- Everyday, consume some yogurt.
- Increase the intake of green leafy vegetables, milk, salads, fruits, and sprouts in your diet. Consume enough proteins, yeast, wheat germ, buttermilk, whole grains, nuts, soya beans, and milk.
- Moderate intake of vitamins.
- Decrease the consumption of alcohol.
- Consume the foods that contain sulfur, zinc, vitamin-B complex, vitamin C and essential fatty acids.
Home Remedies for Treating Hair Fall
- Rinsing your hair in apple cider vinegar and sage tea stimulates the growth of the hair.
- Licorice extracts help in preventing the hair loss.
- Horsetail is the best source of silica, which helps to keep your hair strong and look shiny and sleek.
- Use stinging nettle, rosemary, birch, and horsetail to massage your scalp regularly for stimulating the hair growth.
- Tea made from burdock and marshmallow is good for dry hair.
- Aloe vera juice an also take it with cumin thrice a day for about 3 months.
- Sesame seedseach morning can be a great source of magnesium and calcium.
- Yoghurt consuming yoghurt everyday reduces hair fall to a large extent. It is a trusted remedy for hair related problems.
- Green leafy vegetables and fruits: No one can underestimate vegetables and fruits for preserving hair fall, as they are rich in fiber which are an excellent in preventing hair fall.
- Non-alcoholic drinks: Alcoholic drinks have animosity with good hair so you must shun it to achieve the goal at hand.