Acne Vulgaris Treatment In Ayurveda
Acne vulgaris in ayurveda is termed as yuvanpidika commonly noted in adolescent age in many people across the globe.
Cause for Acne According to Ayurveda
- Improper diet
- Faulty eating habits
- Consuming food at a very short intervals
- Consuming fish and milk or milk and curd
- More sexual desires can also cause acne
- Irregular or delayed periods in women can cause acne
Home remedies for acne vulgaris
- By applying a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves and water on the face at night and washing it in the morning can cure acne.
- A mixture of limejuice with one portion of rose water to be applied on the pimples and washed after half an hour
- Grounded drumstick leaves with one part of lime juice for applying on affected areas
- Raw papaya juice made along with the skin should be applied to the affected place to pimples are more painful.
- Ripe tomato pulp can be applied to face and washed after 15 minutes
- Wash your face with the mixture of boiled milk and lime juice, if you have developed pimples, acne, broken skin, rashes or blackheads.
- Applying syzygiumcumini seeds with water for washing the face can help
- By rubbing the face or affected area with peels of orange can be helpful.
- Washing the face with buttermilk can help in reducing the acne
- Combination of flour of chickpea with 10 gms of turmeric, and curd mixture to be used for massaging on pimples to reduce them.